Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Let my words be few...


The lyrics to that song, one of my favorites,  have been playing over and over again in my head ever since my phone rang yesterday afternoon and my surgeon was calling with my pathology report.

No cancer in my left breast (which we knew, but still removed because I am a BRCA 2 carrier).
No residual cancer in my right breast, it had completely responded to treatment!
Only 1 of the 26 lymph nodes removed had residual cancer and it was 1.8mm!

Prayers have been answered and the God we serve reminds me once again how good He is, all the time!

I stand in awe!


**There are lots of folks who sing the song, my favorite is Phillips, Craig & Dean!




  

4 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord!!!!!! HE is GOOD!!! So happy, Suzanne. Congrats on the wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAISE GOD!!! Praying for fast healing! Hugs-

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE.BEST.NEWS.OF.THE.SUMMER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete