Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Love is...

walking into church to find all these sweet ladies (and a few who are missing from the picture) wearing hats in support of me! 

Overwhelmed???  YES!

Do I want to take them with me everywhere I go???  ABSOLUTELY

Should we have a hat swap for next Sunday???  I think SO!

The ladies weren't the only ones wearing hats...
Reverend Henry Swanzey, me, and Henry's wife Kathy.
Sweet Dorma H.
Not only was our church full of hats, there was a special time when Jason and I were invited to the front of our church, as were my church family members who are SURVIVORS of various types of cancer.  They laid there hands on Jason and I and they prayed for us!  Friendship United Methodist Church was full of love this Easter Sunday and it was a day that will remain in my heart forever!

I'll leave you with a few other pictures to enjoy!  Hoping your Easter was full of love because He is Risen!  He is Risen Indeed!
My boys wearing PINK for me!
My sister, Kelly, me, my Mom, and my Grandma Loy


Sweet Rachael and Wendi, our photographers!   Check out Wendi's website!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a testimony to the love of a church family. I wish this much love for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How blessed you are to have such a loving church family! I got all "goose bumpy" reading this post. Awesome. Simply awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is the hat swap?......I have my eye on several. This was fun! Let's do it again, please!

    ReplyDelete