Monday, June 25, 2012

Maybe, just maybe...

I am not even sure exactly when it happened, but at some point during the last week, my sweet little boy ran up to me, grabbed my head with both his hands, pulled it close for inspection and with great enthusiasm said, "Mommy, your hair is growing back!"

If you have seen me lately, I look the same as this picture taken a couple weeks ago! The scene above really just made us all chuckle and when people have inquired about my hair and when it might start growing back, I tell them most emphatically that Sawyer says it already is!

One thing is for sure though, if there was anyone who has paid close attention to my bald head from the start and would notice any change, it would be Sawyer! Of course he helped us shave it, but since then he has rubbed it constantly, ripped my hat off to proudly show it off, smacked it, kissed it, and told me a zillion times that he "loves me even though I don't have any hair!"

I have to admit, as I tossed and turned last night to get comfy in bed, I noticed I am starting to make a scratching sound on my pillow AND tonight in the shower it definitely felt scratchy all over instead of just some spots. I don't think just looking anyone would notice, but maybe, just maybe...

My sweet Sawyer is right!




*I typed this post using the blogger app on my iPhone, so I have no idea how it will look and where the photo I added will be, but I had to give it a try sometime!

2 comments:

  1. You've got one sweet, special boy there Suzanne! What a cheerleader he's been for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still say you have a beautiful head! Mama

    ReplyDelete