Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Care Calendar

As promised, for all you sweet, generous folks who want to help, a care calendar has been set up!  Also, as promised, we are going to say, "Yes, that would be great!"  If I try to argue, just remind me! :-)

Katherine Durham is our care coordinator, friend, and secretary at our church who would be able to help our friends at church who don't have access to a computer.  My understanding of it is that you would log-in using the following information, select a way you would like to help and fill in necessary information!  Hopefully it will be easy to use and will be a great way to keep us all organized! 

Care Calendar
Once on this page, right under the daisy, you will see a yellow box to log in to a calendar. 
Our calendar ID is 107586
Our security code is 3639

Since my chemo weeks are the worst, that is when we would most appreciate help, with meals, with light housework, and with visits when I don't like to be alone!  Thank you to everyone who has already blessed us with help in so many ways!

**Just in case my link didn't work, the address is www.carecalendar.org   

No comments:

Post a Comment